Friday, October 26, 2007

Just the Beginning!

For over 2 years I have wanted to start a blog. Mainly so that I can keep our family and friends up to date on the latest news and pictures of Sam and Sophi Kate! I have read several blogs over the past 2-3 years and have thought it is a great way to update everyone at one time. I wish I would have been able to figure out how to have a blog when we were adopting Sam and Sophi Kate because it would have been much easier to tell the story of what was going on one time instead of 50 time or more. Sam and Sophi Kate are the most precious things in our lives and they say and do the funniest things. They make us smile and laugh everyday. Because it is Halloween (and this was the easiest picture for me to find), I started our picture of our 1st Halloween. Sophi Kate was a Beautiful Strawberry (thanks to her cousin Chloe') and Sam was a lion (thanks to our friend Jacque). We are off to Boo Ha Ha tomorrow (if Sam is feeling better). So tune in for more pictures. Love, Kristi

No comments: